Accommodation in Rabac l Accommodation in Istria l Accommodation in Croatia
Accommodation in Holiday Apartments Home House Hostel Hotel Family Pansion Rooms Villa Rabac Istria Croatia
Holidays and Vacation in Rabac l Holidays and Vacation in Istria l Holidays and Vacation in Croatia
Holiday Apartments House Villa Egidio *** Rabac Istria Croatia
00385 52 872 641
Apartments Egidio Holiday apartments house
Studio type S 2-3
Apartment type A 2-5
Apartment type A 2-7
Apartment type B 2-5
Apartment type B 2-6
Apartment type B 2-7
Studio type S 2-3 *** 2-3 persons, ground floor, sea view
Dining-living room, Kitchen, Bathroom-TWC, Balcony or terrace
Apartment type A 2-5 ** 2-5 persons, ground floor, sea side
2 Bedrooms, Dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom-TWC, Balcony or terrace
Apartment type A 2-7 ** 2-7 persons, ground floor, sea side
2 Bedrooms, Dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom-TWC, Balcony or terrace
Apartment type B 2-5 *** 2-5 persons, ground floor, sea view
2 Bedrooms, Dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom-TWC, Balcony or terrace
Air Conditioning, TV Satelit TV, UHF video monitoring camera, Wi-Fi, Parking
Apartment type B 2-6 *** 2-6 persons, 1st floor, sea view
2 Bedrooms, Dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom-TWC, Balcony or terrace
Apartment type B 2-7 *** 2-7 persons, 2nd floor, sea view
2 Bedrooms, Dining room, Kitchen, Bathroom-TWC, Balcony or terrace
• Parking: 50 m • Internet: 50 m • Phone: 50 m • Sea: 900-1.500 m • Beach: 900-1.500 m • Center: 900-1.500 m • Disco: 900-1.500 m • Restaurant: 900-5.000 m • Exchange office: 900-1.500 • Shop: 500 m • PC and Mobil Shop: 5 km • Supermarket: 900-1.500 m • Bank: 900-1.500 m • Post office: 900-1.500 m • Doctor's office: 900-1.500 m • Dentist: 5 km • Emergency ward: 5 km • Hospital: 47 km • Pharmacy: 900-1.500 m • Market: 5 km • Grocery store: 7 km • Main street: 900-1.500 m • Gas station: 2.500 m • Ferry Pula: 47 km • Ferry Rijeka: 67 km • Airport Pula: 47 km • Airport Ljubljana: 177 km • Airport Rijeka: 117 km • Airport Trieste: 137 km • Airport Zagreb: 227 km • Bus stop: 900-1.500 m • Busy road: 900 m • Bus station Labin: 5 km • Railway station Kopar: 99 km • Railway station Pazin: 47 km • Railway station Pula: 47 km • Railway station Rijeka: 67 km • Railway station Trieste: 137 km • Railway station Zagreb: 227 km
• .uk • Croatia • Accommodation • Apartments • Hotel • House • Rental • Rooms • Villa • Holiday • Vacations • Adriatic • Istria • Online • Reservation • Discount • Lastminute • Croatia Accommodation • Croatia Apartments • Croatia Hotel • Croatia House • Croatia Rental • Croatia Rooms • Croatia Villa • Croatia Holiday • Croatia Vacations • Croatia Adriatic • Croatia Istria • Croatia Online • Croatia Reservation • Croatia Discount • Croatia Lastminute • Accommodation Apartments • Accommodation Hotel • Accommodation House • Accommodation Rental • Accommodation Rooms • Accommodation Villa • Accommodation Holiday • Accommodation Vacations • Accommodation Adriatic • Accommodation Istria • Accommodation Online • Accommodation Reservation • Accommodation Discount • Accommodation Lastminute • Apartments Hotel • Apartments House • Apartments Rental • Apartments Rooms • Apartments Villa • Apartments Holiday • Apartments Vacations • Apartments Adriatic • Apartments Istria • Apartments Online • Apartments Reservation • Apartments Discount • Apartments Lastminute • Hotel House • Hotel Rental • Hotel Rooms • Hotel Villa • Hotel Holiday • Hotel Vacations • Hotel Adriatic • Hotel Istria • Hotel Online • Hotel Reservation • Hotel Discount • Hotel Lastminute • House Rental • House Rooms • House Villa • House Holiday • House Vacations • House Adriatic • House Istria • House Online • House Reservation • House Discount • House Lastminute • Rental Rooms • Rental Villa • Rental Holiday • Rental Vacations • Rental Adriatic • Rental Istria • Rental Online • Rental Reservation • Rental Discount • Rental Lastminute • Rooms Villa • Rooms Holiday • Rooms Vacations • Rooms Adriatic • Rooms Istria • Rooms Online • Rooms Reservation • Rooms Discount • Rooms Lastminute • Villa Holiday • Villa Vacations • Villa Adriatic • Villa Istria • Villa Online • Villa Reservation • Villa Discount • Villa Lastminute • Holiday Vacations • Holiday Adriatic • Holiday Istria • Holiday Online • Holiday Reservation • Holiday Discount • Holiday Lastminute • Vacations Adriatic • Vacations Istria • Vacations Online • Vacations Reservation • Vacations Discount • Vacations Lastminute • Adriatic Istria • Adriatic Online • Adriatic Reservation • Adriatic Discount • Adriatic Lastminute • Istria Online • Istria Reservation • Istria Discount • Istria Lastminute • Online Reservation • Online Discount • Online Lastminute • Reservation Discount • Reservation Lastminute • Discount Lastminute • • .cz • Chorvatsko • Ubytovani • Apartmany Byty • Hotel • Dum • Pronajem • Pokoje • Vila • Dovolena Zajezdy • Prazdniny • Jadran • Istrie • Online • Rezervace • Sleva • Lastminute
• .sk • Chorvátsko • Ubytovanie • Byty • Hotel • Dom • Prenájom • Izby • Villa • Prázdniny • Prázdnin • Jadran • Istria • Online • Rezervácia • Zľava • Lastminute
• .vn • Croatia • Ch • Căn h • Khách s n • Ngôi nha • Thue • Phong • Bi t th • K ngh • Vacations • Adriatic • Istria • Tr c tuy n • Đa s n sang đ t phong • M c • Lastminute
• Accommodations in Croatia, Apartments and Villas for Holidays, Holidays in Croatia, Rental Villas and Apartments Croatia, Adriatic Croatia Istria Rabac, Vacation Home Rental, Summer in Croatia, Web Design, Apartments house villa Madeco Travel, Apartments houses villas Madeco Group,app madeco standard, app madeco Madeco Premium, apartment madeco standard, apartment madeco Madeco Premium, Minimum fee per person and per night in app-apartment, Maximum fee per person and per night in app-apartment, affiliate cooperation, map, my map, map location, maps location, e-mail, email, e-mail request form, email request form, skype, ICQ, Access routes, Distance from, GPS navigation mapping software, GPS Navigation Maps, • Business class, dovolena, ubytovani, odmor, dovolená, mope, smjestaj, dovolenachorvatsko accommodation services, Holiday in Croatia, dovolena v chorvatsku, EU, EU 2011, sezona 2011, season 2011, last minute 2011, first minute 2011, special offer 2011, adriatic 2011, croatia 2011, istria 2011, rabac 2011, Price list 2011, adria apartments, travel tourist, vacances, dovolenka, Chorvatsko, Holiday, Urlaub, Hrvatska, lato w Chorwacji, festa, descanso, pensjonaty, apartamenty, kwatery prywatne, Chorvatsko, Hrvatska, Croatia, Kroatien, accomodation, hébergement, acomodo, aposento, alloggio, accantonamento, Beherbergung, Unterkunft, Schwimmen, nage, natation, nuoto, flottazione, cobra, kobra, servus, private, život, live show, extra, paradiso, Croata, Serbian, apartmány, pokoje, apartments, rooms, appartamenti, camera, zimmer, chambre, sobe, apartmani, soukromé apartmány, pension, pansion, camp, kemp, kamp, camping, hotel, Severina, more, moře, direct contact with owners, fee free, Vinkuran, Medulin, Pješčana Uvala, Meer, See, jezero, mare, la mer, sea, Jadran, Adriatic, Adria, adriatique mer, Mar Adriatico, noclegi, plavání, plivanje, swimming, Schwimmen, nage, flottazione, slunce, sunce, sole, soleil, sunčani, sunčanje, sluneční, opalování, ubytovanivchorvatsku, adriatica.net, ubytováni, pobyt, boravak, smještaj, smeštaj, levné ubytování, cestování, relaxace, uvolnění, sex, raj, amfore, plavky, láska, ljubav, milostný, amorous, pláž, plaža, ronjenje, potápění, diving, ski, diver, scuba, sub, sea sports, Istra, Istrie, Istrien, Dalmacija, Dalmatien, sunbathe, conge, nuoto, caduta del sole, wrecks, reality, cmas, tauchen, immersioni, viaggi, informazioni turistice, wyspa, turismo, gite, apartmanok, adriai, horvátországi, Horvátország, térképek, tenger, nyaralás, tengerpart, horvátországi, lakókocsi, escursioni, ostrov, otok, ostrvo, Insel, island, île, Rovinj, Rovigno, Pula, Tunnel Učka, Vozlići, Plomin, Istrian Ypsilon, motorway tu Rabac, Rabac, Labin, Raša, Hum, Vrsar, Poreč, Valbandon, Fažana, Banjole, Pješčana Uvala, Umag, Peroj, Arena, Lovran, Ičići, Opatija, Rijeka, Crikvenica, Novi Vinodolski, Koversada, Barbariga, Štinjan, Medulin, Premantura, Ližnjan, Labin, Rabac, Jadranovo, Dramalj, Senj, Starigrad-Paklenica, Krka, Cesarica, Osijek, Beli Manastir, Slavonija, Baranja, Plitvice Lakes, Ribarica, Karlobag, Plitvice, Seline, Maslenica, Posedarje, Ražanac, Nin, Zadar, Bibinje, Sukošan, Biograd, Pakoštane, Pirovac, Vodice, Šibenik, Brodarica, Grebaštica, Šparadići, Primošten, Rogoznica, Sevid, Marina, Trogir, Split, Dugi Rat, Sumpetar, Omiš, Nemira, Pisak, Brela, Baška Voda, Makarska, Tučepi, Igrane, Gradac, Drvenik, Privlaka, Brist, Ploče, Komarna, Klek, Neum, Slano, Trstenik, Dubrovnik, Mlini, Cavtat, Molunat, Zvekovica, Pelješac, Trpanj, Kuna, Crkvice, Orebić, Dingač, Pag, Novalja, Gajac, Dinjiška, Potočnica, Lun Tovarnele, Šimuni, Mandre, Hvar, Sućuraj, Stari Grad, Vrbanj, Brač, Postira, Povlja, Cres, Lošinj, Rab, Čiovo, Grabovac, Irinovac, , Seget Vranjica, Dugi Otok, Sali, Krk, Baška, Dobrinj, Šilo, Njivice, Klimno, Punat, Sv. Ivan, Korčula, Kneža, Prižba, Mljet, Saplunara, Murter, Pašman, Tkon, Šolta, Stomorska, Ugljan, Lukoran, Vir, Vis, Supetar, Jelsa, France, Polska, Russia, Deutschland, Hungary, ČR, Česká republika, České Budějovice, Montenegro, Budvar, pivo, lyžování, hory, sníh, zíma, práce, brigada, liga, slana voda, faktor, smjestaj, smestaj, ubytovani, accommodation, Jadran, Adria, apartments, apartmany, apartmani, sobe, pokoje, rooms, Ministarstvo, turizam, České Budějovice, privát, MHD, STK, MKK, perla, Poland, ronilački, potápění, zajednica, udruženje, organizacija, privatni, private, more, sea, Czech, Slovakia, Prague, Prag, Bratislava, sunce, slunce, soleil, skijanje, Matija Vlačič Ilirik, Matthias Flacius Illyricus, nkp Praha, Pio Mirković, Miroslav Krleža, Ivan Meštrović, Ivan Gundulić, Ivan Generalić, Nikola Tesla, Severina, Karma bend, Arsen Dedić, Massimo Savić, Tereza Kesovija, Klapa, Oliver Dragojević, Rade Šerbedžija, Goran Višnjić, Janica Kostelić, Ivica Kostelić, Blanka Vlašić, Slaven Bilić, Šuker academy, Zvonimir Boban, Robert Prosinečki, Željko Mavrović, K-1, Pride, UFC, Cro Cop Mirko Filipović, Lino Červar, Mirko Alilović, Igor Vori, Blaženko Lacković, Ivano Balić, Domagoj Duvnjak, Petar Metličič, Mirza Džomba, Goran Ivanišević, Marin Ćilić, Ivan Ljubičić, Ivo Karlović, Mario Ančič, Madeco Travel,Belic Manuel, Belic Moreno,Olea,Oleum viride oil shop,Submit,Rabac,Istria,Croatia, accomodation, accomodations, cheap, cheap, cheaply, apartment, book, bed breakfast, motel, lodging, logement, logements, lodgings, appartement, appartements, privat rooms, private room, private, apartment, luxury, budget, discount, reservation, reservations, direct, déjeuner, reservación, hotel, hotels, hotels, bon marché, petit déjeuner de lit, motel, logements, Réservation Hôtels, hôtel, hôtels, liste des hôtels, hotel de luxe, guide des hotels, logement, habitat hôtel, appartement, appartements, logement, auberges, pensions, familieres, ubytovanie, pensjonaty, pensjonat, bungalov, bungalovy, chalupa, chalupy, rekreačné hotely, databázy hotelov, motorest, motoresty, botel, botely, ranče, agroturistika, rekreačné zariadenia, sprostredkovanie ubytovania, agentúry, súkromí, ubytovanie v zahraničí, ubytovne, dom, domček, turistická ubytovňa, apartament, apartamenty, apartamentów, pensjonat, pensjonaty, nocleg, noclegi, zakwaterowanie, zakwaterowania, prywatne, prywat, wakacji, rekreacją, rezerwacja, domów, turystyka, agencje turystyczne, agroturystyka, informatory turystyczne, pokoje do wynajęcia, rekreacją, Ubytovanie, Gîtes, locations de vacances, spilja, location vacances, Vacances, vacance, pour les vacances, vacation rental, accommodations, holiday, Urlaub, odmor, dovolena, dovolenka, pour les vacances, guide, annuaire, location, locations, gite, gîte, gites, billige, billig, Bett frühstück, Führer, private zimmer, privatzimmer, günstig, günstige, pensions, zentrum, Pensionen, unterkunft, unterkuenfte, ferienhaus, ferienhaeuser, ferienwohnung, Reservierung, Reservierungen, direkt, Nächtigung, Übernachtung, Reisebüro, hambres, Niksic, chambre, hébergement, hebergements, tourisme, hôtels de luxus, hôtel d'étoile, hôtels d'étoile, hôtel d'étoiles, hôtels d'étoiles, premier hôtel de classe, salles privées, piece privée, guide d'hôtel, liste d'hôtel, guide de logement, guide de logement, reservar, reserva, Reserve, dormir, dormire, lit, letto, cama, camera, hoteles, pensiones, ljubav, apartamento, apartamentos, alojamiento, comodidad, comodidades, parador, paradores, cuartos privados, alojamientos, sitio privado, hotelguide, guía del hotel, lista del hotel, perla, Jadran, Adria, hotel barato, hoteles baratos, hoteles del luxus, hotel del luxus, hotel de lujo, hoteles de lujo, Ulcinj, hotel del presupuesto, hoteles del presupuesto, hotel del descuento, hoteles del descuento, Bar, restoran, nocni klub, night club, hotel de la estrella, hoteles de la estrella, hotel de las estrellas, kek adria, hoteles de las estrellas, primer hotel de la clase, comodidad barata, comodidades baratas, desayuno de la cama, logements, desayuno de la cama, panzió, panzió, penzión, szállodák, hotelek, ubytovani, panziók, pisek, apartmanok, utazas, spa, szállás, szallas, elszállásolás, turisztika, turisztikai, szállodák, panziók, vikkendház, weekendház, szálláshelyek, kempingek, Magyarországon, szálloda, szálláshely, kemping, szálláskeresés, oblazkova plaz, szállásfoglalás, tourist, info, utazás, nyaralás, Montenegro, turizmus, üdülés, túra, pihenés, guida hotel, alloggio, alloggi, guida appartamento, pijesak, appartamenti, alloggi privati, guida alberghi, albergo, pensioni, ostelli, ostello, camere, hotel poco costoso, hotel poco costosi, hotel di luxus, hotel di lusso, hotel del preventivo, hotel di sconto, hotel della stella, romantika, hotel delle stelle, primo hotel del codice categoria, sistemazione, sistemazioni, sistemazione poco costosa, sistemazioni poco costose, prima colazione della base, alloggio, logements, prima colazione della base, stanze riservate, stanza riservata, hotelguide, guida dell'hotel, lista dell'hotel, guida dell'alloggio, gu
VAT is not included in the price. Classic Apartment - final price included: apartment rental, tourist tax, registration tax, costs consumption of electricity, water, gas, use of bed linen, towels, dish clothes and service final cleaning. Premium Apartment - final price included additionaly : use of air conditioning - cooling and heating, TV satelit TV, Wi-Fi Internet, other Premium devices and services at request and weekly change bed linen, towels and dish clothes. First minute, Last minute and Special offer valid only for apartments typ Premium and minimal stay 7 days. First minute, Last minute and Special offer is not included in the price. The prices depend on the number of persons and date of stay. To see the exact prices for your stay, please enter the mentioned information. Apartment price are mostly stated per accommodation unit per day or per week.
Recreation and services in surroundings:
• Sportground: 500 m • Bowling: 1.500 m • Rent sunshade: 1.500-2.500 m • Billiard: 900-1.500 m • Coffe-bar: 900-1.500 m • Outdoor pool: 900-1.500 m • Sauna: 900-1.500 m • Tennis: 900-1500 m • Table tennis: 900-1500 m • Massage: 900-1.500 m • Sauna: 900-1.500 m • Volleyball: 900-1.500 m • Electro grill rent: 50 m • Rent a bike: 900-1.500 m • Rent a scooter: 900-1.500 m • Rent a boat: 900-1.500 m • Rent a car: 900-1.500 m • Water scooter: 900-1.500 m • Water skiing: 900-1.500 m • Yachting: 42 km • Diving center: 2.500 m • Golf: 45 km • Minigolf: 900-1.500 m • Windsurfing: 900-1.500 m • Rafting: 100-250 km • Hairdresser: 900-1.500 m • Excursions ticket: 50 m • Taxi: 900-1.500 m • Transfer: 50 m • Auto service: 5 km • Pneumatic service: 5 km • Service station: 5 km
• Slowakia • Banska Bytrica • Bratislava • Košice • Nitra
• Spain • Barcelona • Madrid • Palma de Malorca • Valencia
• Sweden • Stockholm
• Switzerland • Bern • Geneve • Zurich
• Turkey • Istanbul
• United Kingdom • Belfast • Edinburgh • Glasgow • Liverpool • London • Manchester • Oxford
Check in: 12h - 22h
Check out: 7h - 10h
Parking place: 25 m
Beach: 900 - 1.500 m
Sea: 500 - 1.500 m
Center: 500 - 1.500 m
Restaurant: 500 - 1.500 m
Shop: 500 - 1.500 m
Bank: 500 - 1.500 m
Post office: 500 - 1.500 m
Access routes from Austria
• Route 1 • Graz (at) • via Maribor (si) • via Zagreb (hr) • via Karlovac (hr) • via Rijeka (hr) • through a tunnel Učka (hr) • 50 m after tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
• Route 2 • Graz (at) • via Maribor (si) • via Ljubljana (si) • via Postojna (si) • via Rijeka (hr) • through a tunnel Učka (hr) • 50 m after tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
• Route 3 • Klagenfurt (at) • via Ljubljana (si) • via Postojna (si) • via Rijeka (hr) • through a tunnel Učka (hr) • 50 m after tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
• Route 4 • Villach (at) • via Ljubljana (si) • via Postojna (si) • via Rijeka (hr) • through a tunnel Učka (hr) • 50 m after tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
• Route 5 • Villach (at) • via Udine (it) • via Trieste (it) • via Koper (si) • via Buzet (hr) • through a Lupoglav (hr) • via tunnel Učka/Rijeka (hr) • 100 m befor tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
Distances from xdropean cities
• Austria • Vienna: 549 km • Salzburg: 435 km • Innsbruck: 524 km • Graz: 364 km
• Belgium • Bruxelles: 1.349 km
• BiH • Sarajevo: 695 km
• Bulgaria • Sofia: 1.000 km
• Belarus • Minsk: 1.715 km
• Czech Republic • Brno: 674 km • Karlovy Vary: 870 km • Olomouc: 749 km • Ostrava: 857 km • Svitavy: 747 km • Prague: 842 km
• Denmark • Copenhagen: 1.504 km
• Estonia • Tallinn: 2.248 km
• Finland • Helsinki: 2.253 km
• France • Paris: 1.371 km • Cannes: 866 km • Lyon: 969 km • Nice: 831 km • Marseille: 1.036 km
• Germany • Berlin: 1.159 km • Duesseldorf: 1.183 km • Frankfurt: 962 km • Hamburg: 1.345 km • Hannover: 1.201 km • Koeln: 1.147 km • Munich: 568 km
• Greece • Athens: 1.709 km
• Hungary • Budapest: 568 km
• Ireland • Dublin: 2.131 km
• Italy • Rome: 799 km • Florence: 532 km • Milan: 532 km • Naples: 988 km • Torino: 661 km • Trieste: 120 km • Venice: 279 km • Verona: 379 km
• Latvia • Riga: 1.938 km
• Lithuania • Vilnius: 1.682 km
• Macedonia • Ohrid: 1.220 km • Skopje: 1.042 km
• Monaco • Monaco: 818 km
• Montenegro • Budva: 779 km • Herceg Novi: 720 km • Podgorica: 817 km • Sveti Stefan: 789 km • Ulcinj: 839 km
• Netherland • Amsterdam: 1.402 km • Den Haag: 1.415
• Norway • Oslo: 1.947 km
• Poland • Katowice: 955 km • Krakow: 1.017 km • Warsaw: 1.243 km
• Portugal • Lisbon: 2.664 km
• Romania • Bucurest: 1.346 km
• Russian • Moskva: 2.418 km • St.Petersburg: 2.449 km
• Serbia • Beograd: 617 km • Novi Sad: 626 km
• Slovenia • Bled: 214 km • Bohinj: 230 km • Bovec: 242 km • Kopar: 99 km • Kranjska Gora: 249 km • Lipica: 116 km • Ljubljana: 165 km • Portorose: 102 km • Postojna: 116 km
• Slowakia • Banska Bytrica: 749 km • Bratislava: 594 km • Košice: 828 km • Nitra: 683 km
• Spain • Barcelona: 1.494 km • Madrid: 2.093 km • Palma de Malorca: 1.561 km • Valencia: 1.835 km
• Sweden • Stockholm: 1.996 km
• Switzerland • Bern: 873 km • Geneve: 837 km • Zurich: 799 km
• Turkey • Istanbul: 1.583 km
• United Kingdom • Belfast: 2.298 km • Edinburgh: 2.293 km • Glasgow: 2.323 km • Liverpool: 2.012 km • London: 1.660 km • Manchester: 2.009 km • Oxford: 1.767 km
Distances from Croatian cities
• Baska: 133 km • Baska Voda: 515 km • Biograd: 376 km • Bol: 512 km • Brac: 492 km • Brela: 513 km • Brijuni: 47 km • Cavtat: 693 km • Cres: 52 km • Crikvenica: 99 km • Dubrovnik: 676 km • Dugi Otok: 376 km • Hvar: 479 km • Karlovac: 177 km • Korcula: 557 km • Krk: 116 km • Labin: 5 km • Lovran: 44 km • Makarska: 524 km • Mali Losinj: 106 km • Mljet: 645 km • Murter: 407 km • Novi Vinodolski: 108 km • Novigrad: 98 km • Opatija: 50 km • Pag: 371 km • Plitvice Lakers: 224 km • Porec: 69 km • Pula: 47 km • Rijeka: 67 km • Rovinj: 58 km • Sibenik: 409 km • Split: 476 km • Supetar: 477 km • Trogir: 451 km • Umag: 94 km • Vir: 372 km • Vodice: 401 km • Vrsar: 63 km • Zadar: 364 km • Zagreb: 227 km
Access routes from Italy
• Route 1 • Trieste (it) • via Koper (si) • via Buzet (hr) • through a Lupoglav (hr) • via tunnel Učka/Rijeka (hr) • 100 m befor tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
• Route 2 • Udine (it) • via Trieste (it) • via Koper (si) • via Buzet (hr) • through a Lupoglav (hr) • via tunnel Učka/Rijeka (hr) • 100 m befor tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
• Route 3 • Venezia (it) • via Trieste (it) • via Koper (si) • via Buzet (hr) • through a Lupoglav (hr) • via tunnel Učka/Rijeka (hr) • 100 m befor tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
• Route 4 • Bari (it) • Ferry boat line Bari-Rijeka • Rijeka (hr) • through a tunnel Učka (hr) • 50 m after tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
Access routes from Slovenia
• Route 1 • Koper (si) • via Buzet (hr) • through a Lupoglav (hr) • via tunnel Učka/Rijeka (hr) • 100 m befor tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
• Route 2 • Ljubljana (si) • via Postojna (si) • via Rijeka (hr) • through a tunnel Učka (hr) • 50 m after tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
• Route 3 • Maribor (si) • via Ljubljana (si) • via Postojna (si) • via Rijeka (hr) • through a tunnel Učka (hr) • 50 m after tunnel Učka right • via Vozilići/Plomin (hr) • through a Labin (hr) • Rabac (hr)
Contact person: Egidio Belic Preferred Language: deutsch, italiano, česky, hrvatski
Open: (January - December)
Arrival: Sa, Su, Mo, Tu, We, Th, Fr Check in: 12h - 22h Check out: 7h - 10h
Type of accommodation facility:
Accommodation private Apartments Apartments house Family house Family pansion Guest house Holiday apartments house Holiday home Holiday house Holidays and vacation house House Rooms Villa
Type of stays:
Family with children Group - Diving courses Group - Tenis courses Group - Aerobic Group - Students Group - Sport and recreation Group - Bikers Group - Cyclists Group - Business people Holidays and Vacation
Description of accommodation facility:
Holiday Apartments House Villa with breathtaking panoramic sea views, Rabac bay, island Cres, island Mali Losinj, island Veliki Losinj and the island Unije. Holiday Apartments House Villa in the Mediterranean environment (olives, grapes, lavender, palm trees, oliander, pine forest, ecc…). Holiday Apartments House Villa to stay throughout the year (January - December). Accommodation in Classic apartments or at extra charge in Premium apartments. Classic apartments included in price: apartment rent, tourist tax and registration tax . Premium apartments included in the price further: the use of air conditioning heating in winter and cooling in summer, TV satellite TV digital with free programs, unlimited WiFi/Wireless internet, UHF video monitoring camera and other Premium devices and services at request. Parking place in front of Holiday Apartments House.
Water supply town waterworks. Elektricity: 220 V sockets The owner lives in the house being rented.
Accommodation units (maximum capacity - for 28 persons ):
1x Studio type S 2-3 **: ( 1x2+1 ), 2-3 persons 1x Apartment type A 2-5 **: ( 1x2, 1x2, 1x1 ), 2-5 persons 1x Apartment type A 2-7 **: ( 2x1+1, 1x2, 1x1 ), 2-7 persons 1x Apartment type B 2-5 ***: ( 1x2+1, 1x2 ), 2-5 persons 1x Apartment type B 2-6 ***: ( 1x2+1, 1x2+1 ), 2-6 persons 1x Apartment type B 2-7 ***: ( 1x2+1, 1x2+1, 1x1 ), 2-7 persons
Classic Apartments Description of individual accommodation units:
1x Studio type S 2-3 **: ( 1x2+1 ), ground floor, 20 m2, sea view Dining-Living rom, Kitchen, Bathroom-TWC, Balcony/terrace S2 / S3
Studio on the ground floor: dining room - living room with double bed and extra single bed, kitchen or kitchenette (stove cooktop, refrigerator/deep freezer combination, electric kettle), bathroom with shower and toilet, balcony or terrace, sea side. ( Capacity: 2-3 persons )
Apartment on the ground floor: 1st bedroom with 2 x single beds, 2nd bedroom on the entresol with double bed, dining room with extra single bed, kitchen or kitchenette (stove cooktop, refrigerator/deep freezer combination, electric kettle), bathroom with shower and toilet, balcony or terrace, sea side. ( Capacity: 2-5 persons )
type A2 for 2 people or type A3 for 3 people or type A4 for 4 people or type A5 for 5 people
Apartment on the ground floor: 1st bedroom with 2 x bunk beds, 2nd bedroom on the entresol with double bed, dining room with extra single bed, kitchen or kitchenette (stove cooktop, refrigerator/deep freezer combination, electric kettle), bathroom with shower and toilet, balcony or terrace, sea side. ( Capacity: 2-7 persons )
type A2 for 2 people or type A3 for 3 people or type A4 for 4 people or type A5 for 5 people or type A6 for 6 people or type A7 for 7 people
Apartment on the ground floor: 1st bedroom with double bed and extra single bed, 2nd bedroom with double bed, dining room, kitchen or kitchenette (stove cooktop, refrigerator/deep freezer combination, electric kettle), bathroom with shower and toilet, balcony or terrace, sea view. ( Capacity: 2-5 persons )
type B2 for 2 people or type B3 for 3 people or type B4 for 4 people or type B5 for 5 people
Apartment on the 1st floor: 1st bedroom with double bed and extra single bed, 2nd bedroom with double bed and extra single bed, dining room, kitchen or kitchenette (stove cooktop, refrigerator/deep freezer combination, electric kettle), bathroom with shower and toilet, balcony or terrace, sea view. ( Capacity: 2-6 persons )
type B2 for 2 people or type B3 for 3 people or type B4 for 4 people or type B5 for 5 people or type B6 for 6 people
Apartment on the 2nd floor: 1st bedroom with double bed and extra single bed, 2nd bedroom with double bed and extra single bed, dining room with extra single bed, kitchen or kitchenette (stove cooktop, refrigerator/deep freezer combination, electric kettle), bathroom with shower and toilet, balcony or terrace, sea view. ( Capacity: 2-7 persons )
type B2 for 2 people or type B3 for 3 people or type B4 for 4 people or type B5 for 5 people or type B6 for 6 people or type B7 for 7 people
Premium Apartments Equipment Devices and Services:
All apartments are equipped additionaly with:
A/C Air Conditioning cooling/heating Heating - Electric panel TV Satelit TV digital - free programs UHF video monitoring camera Wi-Fi / Wireless internet - unlimited
Coffe machine Dishwasher Dryer machine Electric barbecue Hair dryer Iron Ironing table Microwave oven Toaster Washing machine
Accommodation facility at the reception the guest can get information:
About Istria, olive oil, wine, tartufe and other local products About gastronomy Art Gallery Diving course Tenis course The procedure in cases of accident On medical aid On roadside assistance Legal aid On excursions and sightseeing tours of Istria
and another request for the customer.
House rules in private accommodation
To make sure that you will have a pleasant stay and to prevent any misunderstanding, please read the house rules in private accommodation. When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with them, and that you will fully adhere to them. Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay. On the day of arrival the guests have to give to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board. The documents have to be returned to them within 24 hours. The guests have as well to give the voucher to the owners and pay them the last amount. The owners are available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need. In case of any complain about the quality of the accommodation we advise the guests to contact directly the owners, and call then the agency in case that they cannot solve the problem. The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients. The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days. The owners do not have the obligation to furnish any towel, kitchen cloth, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent as well as deck chairs and parasol. The owners are neither obliged nor responsible to organize guests' free time or to entertain them. The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise then the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out. The owners do not have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation. In this case they have to inform the guests about it as soon as they come back at the accommodation. If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation. Pets are allowed only with the permission of the owners and the agency. Bringing pets without prior announcement is not allowed, the owners and the agency have in this case the right to cancel the reservation. The guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets, and have to clean the excrements left inside and outside the accommodation, as well as in the vicinity of the accommodation and on the beach. If it was agreed that the pets stay outside the accommodation the guests do not have the right to let them enter inside. It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment. As well any cooking and electrical appliances are not allowed without the agreement of the owners. The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach, deck chairs from the swimming pool to the beach…). The use of any equipment or appliance not included in the price of the accommodation (barbecue, garage…) is possible only on agreement of the owners. When the guests go out of the accommodation they have the obligation to close the parasols, switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on if it is not necessary, and to close doors and windows while it is in use. It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity. It is strictly forbidden that any person other that the guests stay inside or outside the accommodation. If any other person that the one declare at the moment of the reservation are present in the accommodation, the owners and the agency have the right to cancel the reservation of all the guests. Guests staying in any accommodation that does not belong to the owners to not have the right to enter in their accommodation without their agreement. Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage. The owners can ask the guests to leave a deposit on their day of arrival. The deposit will be refund to the guests in its totality on the day of departure only if they leave the accommodation in the same status as they found it. If the owners request a deposit, the guests will be informed about it when receiving the invoice. If the guests intend to arrive after 20:00 on the first day they have to inform the owners or the agency about it in order to avoid that the owners propose their accommodation to other guests, thinking that the first one gave up of the reservation. On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 7:00h - 10:00h, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 12:00h - 22:00h. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged. The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the owners and other customers from 12:00 to 18:00 and from 22:00 to 8:00. The owners and the agency can put an end to the reservation of the guests who do not respect house rules. In this case the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation, regardless the shorter stay. When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations. Any problem that cannot be solved on the spot with the owners or the agency will involve the intervention of the police or of the tribunal of Labin. Complains will be considered only if reported during the stay. Subsequent complains will not be considered.
The daily accommodation capacity of Rabac can provide for up to 10,000 tourists (hotels, campsites, apartments and family houses). In addition, the town has a fine gastronomic offer, boat excursions, as well as excellent sports and recreational facilities. Easy access, beautiful beaches and clear sea make Rabac one of the best holiday resorts for families. Sport and recreation: walking along the sea, cycling, tennis, water sports, etc. Sports centres Oliva and Prohaska. RABAC, a town, port and tourist centre on the south-eastern coast of Istria, 5 km southeast of Labin. Chief occupations are fishing and tourism. Situated before the Big Straits (Velika Vrata), the main access to the Rijeka Bay, opposite the island of Cres and at the foot of Labin. The bay of the same name is the lower, submerged part of the depression through which a stream from the flysh Podlabin runs. The port can serve as a shelter for larger vessels; exposed to south- easterly and south-westerly winds. The bora is moderate. The sediments carried by the Rabac stream mud the water in the north-western part of the port. The depth at the head of the pier is around 4.5 m, and along the embankment 3 to 3.5 m. Situated on the regional road which connects Rabac with Labin and Vozilic. The chapel of St. Andrew, a building of a simple rectangular ground-plan, has the Gothic portal and windows. The chapel has a Gothic statue of St. Andrew from the first half of the 15th century (now in the Porec Diocese).
Town, port and tourist center on the southeastern coast of Istria, 5 km southeast from Labin. The place has a marvelous pebble beach surrounded by rich vegetation and clean sea. In this fishing settlement, tourism started to develop in the 19th century. The economy is based on fishing and tourism. Health tourism is also well-developed. The tourist offer includes accommodation in hotels, apartments, family houses and camping sites (up to 10 000 tourists per day), excellent gastronomic offer, interesting sports and recreational facilities, as well as cultural and entertainment events. It is an attractive destination for family holidays.
Sightseeing of sv. Andrija chapel and excursions to the island of Cres and the town of Opatija.
The sports and recreational offer includes jogging, bike riding, roller blading, tennis and various water sports. The harbor is suitable for larger vessels.
Where the green hills meet the sea, where nature and heritage become one, you will find Labin and Rabac - paradise for artists. The old mediaeval town of Labin is filled with art ateliers, in which you can feel what it means to be at the center of art itself. Here you can not only look at art works, but experience them, live them… Touch of art
Labin is situated on the eastern coast of the Istrian peninsula, only 40 km away from Pula and 60 km from Rijeka. This historical and administrative center of eastern Istria, used to be inhabited as early as 2000 BC. Taking a walk through the Mediterranean and xdropean history, your attention will be drawn by the Municipal Loggia and numerous palaces, mediaeval fortifications with Renaissance bastion, and the 17th century church tower - the highest point from which one can see Rabac and Kvarner bay. From the magnificent belvedere you will see Rabac, once a small fishing place, today a beautiful tourist destination with excellently preserved environment which secured it the title of 'The Pearl of the Kvarner bay'. It reveals itself to you in all its magnificence, showing its many beautiful beaches, carefully maintained and equipped with everything needed for your most pleasant stay at the seaside. The beaches have lifeguards and are marked with Blue flags. One of them is Maslinica, specially equipped for disabled persons with accompanying programs. Numerous restaurants along the promenade and in the center, offer various gastronomical specialties, among which the Kvarner scampi, the most appreciated product of the Adriatic sea. Rabac offers pools, a waterslide, tennis, table tennis, mini golf, beach volleyball, diving, water sports, and games for children. Should you choose to go further from the coast, you will find peace and quiet in the intact nature. You can take the hiking path, Labin hiking trail or the mountain-bike trails. You can choose from numerous boat excursions such as the dolphin-safari, excursion to the island of Cres, a visit to Venice by catamaran, and so on… If you especially enjoy the sea, you will love the sailing boat regatta or the race of the rowboats, accompanied by lovely Mediterranean melodies. Those who prefer the night life will especially enjoy Rabac. There are discos, beach bars and numerous top music events… Moving further to the inland, make sure that you visit the Dubrova Park of sculptures, the small town of Plomin and the village of Pićan. After visiting these lovely towns, you will find that your soul has truly been uplifted.
Rabac Rabac, Istria ...perl of the Kvarner Bay
A famous tourist centre on Istria's eastern coast, situated in a nice cove dominated by the pebble beach and rich vegetation. This small fishermen's village, with its Mediterranean ambience and providing suitable opportunities for spending holidays has early arisen interest among wealthy people. The merchant from Rijeka Prohaska (1890) and the lawyer Filippini from Trieste (1904) built there their summer pansions. The beginnings of tourism date back to the end of the 19th century, when Rabac was frequented by excursionists who were coming by steamships of the Lloyd of Trieste, visiting the Istrian and Kvarner coast. In 1912 Rabac had the status of a summer and health resort with three tourist facilities: Albergo al Quarnero, Alla citta di Albona and Miramare. The promenade was constructed in the same year, and the public beach was equipped with a wooden dressing cabin. The first hotel, Trieste, was opened in 1924. Tourist development of Rabac saw its peak between 1961 (when the hotel company of the same name was established) and the beginning of the 1970s, when tourist resorts Santa Andrea, Maslinica and Girandela were finished. Parallelly, with the decline of mining industry in the region of Labin, family houses, designed for tourist purposes, appeared in large numbers. The daily accommodation capacity of Rabac can provide for up to 10,000 tourists (hotels, campsites, apartments and family houses). In addition, the town has a fine gastronomic offer, boat excursions, as well as excellent sports and recreational facilities. Easy access, beautiful beaches and clear sea make Rabac one of the best holiday resorts for families. Sport and recreation: walking along the sea, cycling, tennis, water sports, etc. Sports centres Oliva and Prohaska.
Beaches Beautiful pebble beaches (4 'blue flags') - beach restaurants/bars - deck-chairs and sunshades for rent.
Blue Flags Rabac is called a Pearl of Kvarner bay due to its white pebble beaches, rich mediterranean vegetation and crystal-clear, clean and transcluent sea water. No wonder Rabac was awarded the 'Blue Flag' eco-mark in 2002. The 'Blue Flag' is an international ecological award, a programme of environmental awareness and education and coastal protection run by the international Foundation for Environmental Education (FEE) in xdrope and other parts of the world. It aims at making beaches better and safer for swimming, while, at the same time, protecting their natural environment.The 'Blue Flag' symbolizes preserved, safe and pleasant environment for fun, relaxation and recreation, but it also includes an elaborated system of managing the resources, and sustainable development in tourism. Beaches and marinas, which carry the Blue Flag, offer quality services, have a clean seacoast, and are tidy and adequately equipped. The Blue Flag is not only a symbol of quality and ecological perseverance, but it also represents top quality tourism. www.blueflag.org
Sport Tennis courts with equipment available for rent, table tennis, minigolf, riding centre, beach volleyball, rent a bike, boats for rent, sea canoe, pedal boat, wind surfing, banana ride, water skiing, speedboat with parachute, aqua park, walking and jogging trails, bicycle trails, free-climbing.
Excursions from Rabac Pula, Istratour, National parks: 'Plitvice lakes' and 'Brijoni', Postojna Caves, Venice with catamaran, Panorama cruise with motor boat, Fish-picnic with motor boat to the island of Cres...
Gastronomy Good food and drink are vital ingredients of any successful holiday. Rabac as a tourist destination owes its fame to the excellent hotel service, superb cooks and the gastronomical delights of the region. Delicious fresh fish, lobster, langoustines and other shellfish are characteristic features of the menus along with the country cuisine, whose particular forte is homemade past with various meat sauces. Fuži (local variety of pasta) or njoki (gnocchi) with game sauce, krafi (sweet and savory cheese filled pasta parcels) with sauce, or pasutice (local pasta variety) with dried cod are only a few of the many recipes we learned from our grandmothers. The famous manestra (a hearty broth of beans with corn or barley), homemade sausages, zarebnjak (dried loin of pork) with sauerkraut, Pršut (dried ham), cheese, home-baked bread and local wine are the regional specialties served in typical konoba (traditional meeting places built in stone with a large fireplace, exposed beams and rustic wooded furniture). A number of restaurants offer international as well as local food and we are sure that you will be tempted to get to know better this area through the flavor of its cuisine.
Istria is indeed a feast for the eyes. Its streams flow to the sea through deep valleys and gullies which bring to mind the ancient local myths about giants. Rolling hills overlook the fields and valleys with little towns perched on the peaks, recalling some old paintings. The view is splendid: white-topped mountains, lush wheat fields, plateaux, valleys, vineyards and olive groves on hillsides, and, finally the sea.
As you get to know Istria you will notice more and more enchanting details: church facades and portals, tiny village alleyways with their specific architectural touches, the babble of a stream, the blossoming cherries. Everything is warm-hearted and friendly here: nature, towns and people.
Location The westernmost county of the Republic of Croatia The largest peninsula of the Adriatic
Area 2,820 km2 (triangle Dragonja, Kamenjak, Učka)
Coast Length 445 km (well-indented coast is twice as long as the road one) The western coast of Istria is 242.5 km long, with island 327.5 km. The eastern coast of Istria is 202 km long with the pertaining islets 212 km.
Sea The lowest sea temperature is in March ranging from 9.3°C up to 11.1°C. The highest sea temperature is in August when it reaches 23.3°C and 24.1°C. Salinity amounts approximately to 36-38 pro mille.
Rivers Mirna, Dragonja and Raša
Vegetation Istria is the largest green oasis of the North Adriatic The coast and the islands are covered with pine woods and easily recognizable green macchia. The main specimens of macchia are holm oak and strawberry trees 35% of Istria is covered with forests.
Administrative Centre Pazin (9,227 inhabitants)
Economic Centre Pula (58,594 inhabitants)
Istria ...the biggest pennisula in the Adriatic sea
This is Istra - Istria. Istra is located in Croatia (Hrvatska). Croatia is the navel of xdrope. A coffer full of secrets, wisdom and the essence of the Old Continent. What about the key? You have it inside, you can comprehend Istra - Istria with your soul, your essence is hiding here. Immerse into this miniature planet and you will discover beauty and the troth about yourself.
Istra - Istria is the largest Adriatic peninsula, heart-shaped red soil, ancient xdrope's closest Mediterranean, almost reaching to her heart. Your nearest true South, right here, below the Alps, in Croatia (Hrvatska). Here, where civilizations and people meet, where cultures, customs and opinions are interwoven.
Searching for the Golden Fleece, mythical Argonauts followed the River Ister as far as the Adriatic Sea. Isn't that our tiny River Mirna, while the Ister gave its name to our peninsula? Or was it named after the native Histrians? Stone ruins, the seven thousand year-old home of ancestors, are visible on the nearby hills. In the numerous towns you can gaze at 2,000 years of history, you can acratch it with your nails: Roman amphitheatre, triumphal arches, villas, Byzantine basilicas covered with gold mosaics, medieval towers and town walls, large and tiny churches, Romanesque buildings, loxurious Gothic and Baroque palaces, Austro - Hungarian fortifications...
As if all xdropean history had been sublimated in this region: Histrians, Romans, Byzantium, Ostrogoths, Lombards, Franks, Venice, Napoleon, Austria-Hungary. Every century and every invader engraved, destroyed and rebuilt a centrain trait, certain feature, sanctuary, shrive, road, a certain seal of his age. There were armies and plagues, prosperity and inspiration.
Some came to Istra - Istria to rule, some to enjoy the pastoral atmosphere, emperors and popes came here, Casanova to make love, philosophers, saints and hermits to search for the secrets of the Other World in the mundane repose. Roman poets and Renaissance troubadours praised Istra - Istria in their verses, Dante Alighieri described Istria in The Divine Comedy, Jules Verne led his hero Mathias Sandorf through the caves and underground streams of the Istrian undeworld, James Joyce wrote here... Martial, the most famous Roman epigrammatist, praised his native Córdoba: '...more fertile than oily Venafro and as perfect as Istrian oil in an amphora'. Istra - Istria is the homeland of olives,figs, almonds and grapes, the homeland of innumerable little wonders.
Istra - Istria is a park luxuriously decorated with nature: fertile valleys, fields stretching as far as the sea, the mountain of Učka, more than 1,000 meters high, brooks, waterfalls, rocks and sand, all together in this small region.
A road may take You to a tiny church covered with multicoloured frescoes and decorated with wooden statuesof saints made by local craftmen. Istrians worship Jesus from Nazareth, because one is closer to God and religion in this little church than in a magnificent cathedral. You will find another local feature in these churches. An unusual, unknown script, neither Latin nor Cyrillic, but the Glagolitic script. This ancient Croatian script, which existed only in this part of the world, was used throughout the centuries. Graffiti, players, church registers, as well as important documents were written in Glagolitic letters. Istra - Istria has its script!
The second road leads you to a plain inn or tavern where the wine is considered to be the gift of gods. A modest, but delicious dish will be offered on a tray or on crockery. Another miracle - a truffle! A white truffle, a divine gastronomic speciality, an aphrodisiac, tuber - mushroom which grows under the ground.
The third road will lead you to a village party, church or lay celebration: the ancient 'balun' dance on the square, archaic instruments - roženice, mih and duplice, and two - part harsh song. Red-hot sun immerses into the sea.
The Istrian night is beckoning you. Artists rush to Istra - Istria, because this enchanntress intoxicates them, seduces them and fornicates with them. Whoever comprehends Istra - Istria will always be faithful to her. Flavius Magnus Aurelius Cassiodorus, an honourable gentleman and a senatour, in the year 537 reduced all the words from this breviary into a single sentence: 'Patricians lead a divine life in Istra - Istria'.
Location Istra - Istria is the Adriatic below the Alps. Central xdrope's closest Mediterranean. The westernmost Country of the Republic of Croatia, and the largest peninsula of the Adriatic coast. It lieas on the 45 th parallel, emphasizing its idyllic geographical position, with perfectly arranged seasons, springs of lush greenery, colorful autumns, pleasant summers and mild winters.
Area 2.820 km2 (triangle Dragonja, Rt Kamenjak, Učka).
Coast length 445,1 km (well-indented coast is twice as long as the road one). The western coast of Istria is 242,5 km long, with islands 327,5 km (178,1 M). The eastern coast of Istria is 202,6 km long, with the pertaining islets 212,4 km (114,5 M).
Climate Mild, Mediterranean climate (warm and dry summers, mild and pleasant winters) Average amount of sunshine: 2.388 hours. Owing to the day's length and plenty of clear days throughout the summer it has the longest insolation with a daily average of 10 hours in Istrian seaside resorts. Characteristic winds are 'bura' (wind blowing from the north to the south, bringing clear weather), 'jugo' (south, warm wind bringing rain) and 'maestral' (summer breeze blowing from the land to the sea).
Vegetation Istra - Istria is the largest green oasis of the North Adriatic. The coast and the islands are covered with pine woods and easily recognizable green macchia. The main specimens of macchia are holm oak and strawberry trees. 35% Istria is covered with forests.
Sea The lowest sea temperature is in March ranging from 9.3 C up to 11.1 C and being the highest in August when it reaches 23.3 C and 24.1 C; salinity amounts approximately to 36 - 38 pro mille.
Croatia extends from the furthest eastern edges of the Alps in the north-west to the Pannonian lowlands and the banks of the Danube in the east; its central region is covered by the Dinara mountain range, and its southern parts extend to the coast of the Adriatic Sea.
Surface: the mainland covers 56,594 km2; surface area of territorial waters totals 31,067 km2.
Population: 4,437,460 inhabitants; composition of population: the majority of the population are Croats; national minorities are Serbs, Slovenes, Hungarians, Bosnians, Italians, Czechs and others.
System of government: Multi-party parliamentary republic.
Capital: Zagreb (779,145 inhabitants), the economic, traffic, cultural and academic centre of the country.
Coastline: 5,835.3 km, of which 4,058 km comprise the coastlines of islands, solitary rocks and reefs. Number of islands, solitary rocks and reefs: 1,185; the largest islands are Cres and Krk; there are 47 inhabited islands.
Highest peak: Dinara: 1,831 m above sea level.
Climate: Croatia has three climate zones; the prevailing climate in the country's interior is moderately rainy; on the highest peaks, a forest climate with snow falls, while the areas along the Adriatic coast have a pleasantly mild Mediterranean climate with a large number of sunny days; summers are dry and hot, winters mild and wet with significant precipitations. Average temperatures in the interior: January -2 to 0o C, somewhat lower at the highest altitudes; August - about 20 oC and about 12 oC on the highest peaks. Average temperature in the littoral: January - 5 to 9 oC, August - 22 to 25 oC; sea temperature in winter: 2 oC; in summer, about 25 oC
Currency: kuna (1 kuna = 100 lipa). Foreign currency can be exchanged in banks, exchange offices, post offices, travel agencies, hotels, camps, marinas; cheques can be cashed in banks.
Croatia history - cultural and historic monuments
Thanks to historic events and mixing of different cultures, Croatia abounds incultural and historic monuments from different periods. The influence ofMediterranean culture, numerous monuments from ancient times, Roman times andthe Early Middle Ages, Romanesque sacral heritage, as well as a whole range ofpreserved Mediterranean urban locations culturally determine Croatia's coast.The continental part of Croatia belongs to the central xdropean cultural sphereand has numerous world-renown prehistoric sites, old towns, fortifications andcastles from the Late Middle Ages, as well as cultural monuments and buildingsfrom the Baroque period.
BELEC - sv. Marija Snijezna church from the 17th and18th centuries, with valuable Baroque elements.
DUBROVNIK - one of the best preserved fortifiedMedieval cities on the Mediterranean, built primarily in the period from the13th to the 16th centuries, fully preserved city fortification walls withtowers, Rector's Palace, cathedral, Sponza Palace, Franciscan monastery,Lovrijenac Tower. The old part of the city has been placed on the UNESCO WorldHeritage List.
DAKOVO - monumental cathedral of Bishop J. J.Strossmayer from the 19th century.
HLEBINE - a village by Koprivnica, cradle ofCroatian naive art.
HVAR - preserved historic center from the 15thcentury, surrounded by fortification walls, the oldest town theater in xdropefrom 1612.
KNIN - Medieval fortress above the town; thesurroundings are one of the richest archeological areas in Croatia withexcavation sites from the Early Middle Ages.
KRAPINA - paleonthological site Husnjakovo, one ofthe most important Neanderthal sites in the world.
LEPOGLAVA - Paulist monastery complex with sv.Marija church, where the first school for higher education in Croatia wasfounded.
MARIJA BISTRICA - Croatia's most important place ofpilgrimage with sv. Marija church.
MOTOVUN - picturesque town-museum on a hilltop fromthe Middle Ages.
NIN - old Croatian churches sv. Kriz and sv. Nikolafrom the 11th century.
OSIJEK - the historic urban center Tvrda withnumerous valuable buildings from the 18th and 19th centuries.
OSOR on the island of Cres - historic town withancient and medieval buildings and preserved fortification walls.
OTAVICE by Drnis in the Dalmatinska zagora region -Mestrovic family mausoleum.
PAG - preserved urban center from the 15th centurybuilt according to a plan.
POREC - historic urban center; Euphrasias basilicafrom the 6th century, one of the most important Early Byzantine monuments on theMediterranean, part of the UNESCO World Heritage List.
PULA - Roman amphitheater from the 1st century,third largest in the world, the Roman Golden Gate.
RIJEKA - Trsat citadel and sv. Marija od Lorettepilgrimage site.
ROVINJ - historic urban center with sv. Eufemijachurch from the 18th century.
SOLIN - archeological site with ruins of the largeRoman town of Salona and a collection of Early Christian monuments.
SPLIT - historic center with the ancient DiocletianPalace, one of the most important preserved Late Roman historic monuments andpart of the UNESCO World Heritage List; sv. Duje cathedral, old Croatian churchsv. Trojstva and other important sites.
SIBENIK - historic town center with famous sv. Jakovcathedral from the Renaissance, the work of Juraj Dalmatinac and NikolaFirentinac, and numerous palaces and churches.
TRAKOSCAN - Romanesque castle above the lake of thesame name.
TROGIR - historic town on an islet with a 13thcentury cathedral whose portal is the work of the famous master Radovan, part ofthe UNESCO World Heritage List.
VARAZDIN - well-preserved Baroque urban center;numerous valuable palaces, churches and monasteries; monumental old town centerand the city cemetery from the 19th century known for its unique horticulture.
VELIKI TABOR in Hrvatsko zagorje region - the bestpreserved Renaissance fortress in Croatia from the 16th century.
VUKOVAR - prehistoric archeological site Vucedol,one of the most important Neolithic excavation sites in xdrope; Eltz castle,severely damaged at the time of Serbian aggression on Vukovar in 1991.
ZADAR - historic urban center with preservedfortification walls, several ancient and Early Middle Ages monuments - Romanforum and unique Pre-Romanesque sv. Donat church from the 9th century.
ZAGREB - historic urban center of Gornji grad (UpperTown) and Kaptol from the Middle Ages, Donji grad (Lower Town) built accordingto plan in the second half of the 19th century with numerous parks forming theshape of a horseshoe; cathedral
Croatia extends from the foothills of the Julian Alps in the north-west and the Pannonian Plain in the east, over the Dinara mountain range in its central region, to the Adriatic coast in the south.
Area 56 542 km2, with an additional 31 067 km2 of territorial waters.
Capital Zagreb (779.145 inhabitants - the administrative, cultural, academic and communication centre of the country).
Length of coast 5,835 km - including 4,058 km of island, islet and reef coastline.
Number of islands, islets and reefs 1,185. The largest islands are those of Krk and Cres. There are 67 inhabited islands.
Climate Northern Croatia has a continental climate; Central Croatia has a semi-highland and highland climate, while the Croatian coast has a Mediterranean climate with mild rainy winters, and hot and dry summers. Winter temperatures range from -1 to 30°C in the continental region, -5 to 0°C in the mountain region and 5 to 10°C in the coastal region. Summer temperatures range from 22 to 26°C in the continental region, 15 to 20°C in the mountain region and 26 to 30°C in the coastal region.
Population The majority of the population are Croats. National minorities include Serbs, Moslems, Slovenes, Italians, Hungarians, Czechs, Slovaks, and others.
Official language and alphabet Croatian language and Latin alphabet.
Religions The majority of the population are Roman Catholics, and in addition there are a number of those of Orthodox faith, as well as Muslims, and Christians of other denominations.
Adriatic Sea The Adriatic sea got its name from an ancient port of the same name. The Adriatic spans from the Balkan to the Apennine peninsula. The part belonging to the Republic of Croatia is the east coast which extends all the way from Prevlaka in the south to cape Savudrija in the west, including all islands, islets and cliffs along the coast, and the archipelago of Palagruza (the number of islands, islets and cliffs is more than 1700). This is a unique area in xdrope for cruising with motor boats, speedboats, or sailboats, but also for enjoying the underwater world.
Sea Temperature The Adriatic Sea has a very marked annual change of the surface temperature. The average annual temperature is 11°C. During the winter, the sea is the coldest and the surface temperature is about 7°C; very seldom, it can drop below that too. In the spring, the sea becomes warmer, and the surface temperature rises to 18°C. In the summer the surface of the sea reaches a very high temperature, of up to 22 to 25°C, and in the southern Adriatic and Istria up to 27°C. In the Adriatic, thermoclines, i.e. parts of the water column of the same temperature, are very well distinguished. The thermocline is most evident during the summer, and, in the winter, the isothermal process arises, i.e. equaling of the temperature throughout the water column. In the summer, we can notice the first thermocline at the depth of 3 to 5 metres, the next one is at about 12 metres, and yet another one at 18 metres, while below 30 metres the temperature is mostly constant throughout the year.
USEFUL INFORMATION Currency: Kuna (1 Kuna = 100 Lipa). There are 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 Lipa coins, 1, 2, 5 and 25 Kuna coins and 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500 and 1,000 Kuna banknotes.
Foreign currencies: can be exchanged at banks, exchange offices, post offices and at most tourist agencies, hotels and camping grounds. Banking hours are 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. from Monday to Friday. On Saturdays banks are open until 1 p.m. In the larger cities some banks are also open on Sundays. Credit cards: Most hotels, restaurants and shops accept credit cards (American Express, Diners Club, xdrocard/Mastercard, Visa, Sport Card International). Cash dispensing machines are ubiquitous.
Electricity: Voltage of city power grid - 220V, frequency 50HZ
Water: Tap water is potable throughout Croatia.
The telephone code for Croatia is +385.
Time zone: GMT plus one hour in winter and GMT plus two in summer.
Travel documentation: Passport or some other internationally recognised identification document. Tourists may remain in Croatia for up to three months.
For more information: Diplomatic consulates of the Republic of Croatia abroad or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Croatia. Tel. 01 4569 964 Web: Diplomatic consulates of the Republic of Croatia abroad or the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Croatia.Tel. 01 4569 964Web: www.mvp.hr/mvprh-www-eng/index.html
Customs regulations: Customs regulations of the Republic of Croatia are in line with the standards of xdropean Union countries. Foreign currency is freely brought in and taken out of the country (up to a value of 3.000 xdros); up to a value of 15.000 kn for domestic currency. More expensive professional and technical equipment should be registered at the border. Dogs and cats, accompanied by their owner, need to have an International certificate from a registered veterinarian stating that at least 15 days and not more than six months have passed since their vaccination against rabies. Tax refund for goods purchased in Croatia over 500 kuna in value with a validated 'Tax cheque' at departure from the country. Information: Republic of Croatia Customs Administration (tel 01 6102 333); Web: www.carina.hr
Purchase tax reimbursement for foreign citizens: Tourists making purchases in Croatia (apart from petroleum derivatives) which exceed 500 Kuna per receipt may reclaim VAT ('PDV'). At point of purchase the sales person will provide on request a form PDV-P, which should be filled out and stamped, on the spot. On leaving Croatia the receipt must be verified by the Croatian Customs service. A PDV refund in Kuna can be obtained within six months, either at the same shop where the goods were purchased (in which case the tax is refunded immediately), or by posting the verified receipt back to the shop, together with the account number into which the refund should be paid. In this case the refund is dealt with within 15 days of receipt of the claim.
Medical service: There are hospitals and clinics in all larger cities and first aid clinics and pharmacies in all places. Foreign tourists do not pay for medical services if the Health Care Convention was signed between Croatia and the country they come from. Expenses of health services provided to persons coming from the countries with which the Health Care Convention was not signed are charged directly to users according to the price list. For patients whose lives are in danger, there is emergency transport by air(helicopter) or sea (speadboat). There is a network of veterinary clinics and centres in Croatia. Information: www.veterinarstvo.hr, e-mail: email@example.com
National holidays 2010.: 1 January - New Year's Day; 6 January - Epiphany; 04 and 05 april - Easter, including Easter Monday; 1 May - Labour Day; 03 June - Corpus Christi (Movable feast); 22 June - Anti-Fascist Resistance Day; 25 June - Statehood Day; 5 August - Victory Day and National Thanksgiving Day; 15 August - Assumption; 8 October - Independence Day; 1 November - All Saints' Day; 25 and 26 December - Christmas Holidays.
Working hours: Shops and department stores are open between 8 a.m. and 8 p.m., and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m., or to 3 p.m. A smaller number of stores close between noon and 4 p.m. Many stores are also open on Sundays, especially in the summer, and a smaller number in the larger cities are open 24 hours a day. Public services and companies usually work from 8.30 a.m. to 4.30 p.m. from Monday to Friday.
Post and Telecommunications: Post Offices are open from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., and on Saturdays until 1 p.m. There are Post Offices in the larger cities which are open until 10 p.m. in the summer. Postage stamps are sold in Post Offices and at newsstands. Public telephones can be used only with phone cards, which can be purchased in Post Offices and at newsstands, in hotels and tourist complexes.
Environmental protection: Protection of the biological diversity is in conjunction with the EU regulations currently in force. The water quality of the Croatia's Adriatic Sea is of high quality for swimming and in conjunction to the EU criteria. In case of an accident or contamination of the sea, please contact the National Centre for Sea Search and Rescue on the number 9155 (free telephone), which is a part of international institutions of the same rank. In case of accidental environmental contamination on land, report it to the National Information Centre on the number 01/4814 911 For additional information about the environment: tel: 01/6106 111 Tel: 0800 200 037, Web: www.mzopu.hr
Fire prevention: Ensure that you have done everything to prevent a fire! Do not throw lit or flammable objects into the environment! If you see a fire, please inform others in your proximity; report it immediately on the telephone number - 93; try to extinguish the fire till the fire-fighters arrive and in such a manner so as not to endanger yourself or others! Take notice of signs forbidding the lighting of fires! Take care that your parked vehicle does not obstruct accesses to the fire or roads!
Important telephone numbers: International dialling prefix for Croatia: 385 Ambulance 94 Fire-service 93 Police 92 Assistance on the roads 987; firstname.lastname@example.org (If you are calling from outside of Croatia or using a mobile phone dial +3851 987) General information 981 Information about local and district telephone numbers 988 Information about International telephone numbers 902 Weather forecast and road conditions 060 520 520 Croatia's auto club (HAK) 01 4640 800; Internet: www.hak.hr; e-mail: email@example.com
Croatian angels: unified number of tourist information for all of Croatia 062 999 999 International callers, dial: +385 62 999 999 This service is available in Croatian, English, German and Italian from the 23.03.-15.10. Radio news in foreign languages during the tourist season: On Program 2 of Croatian radio, along with the regular news in Croatian, the Croatian Auto Club (HAK) will give traffic reports in English, German and Italian along with nautical news a number of times throughout the day. Other than on Program 2 of Croatian radio, alternating news and traffic reports will be emitted every full hour from the following studios: Program 3 of Bavarian radio, Program 3 of Austrian radio, RAI Uno, British Virgin radio and Chezch radio. Throughout the day nautical news will be emitted in English and Croatian